random babbling

This is a blog that many people may consider to be random babbling, as this is a blog talking about stuff in science, such as chemisty, physics, biology, geology, etc. and many people think science is just random nonsense. This used to be a blog solely about physics, but I decided it should include other sciences as well.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Particle Spin

I have a really good question I want an answer to: How can a particle only look the same after turning it 360ยบ TWICE? I really don't get it. I know that it might have something to do with some particles being "virtual particles" (i.e. gravitons), but I just am really stumped on that. Please give some answers in the comments. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger deranged_physicist said...

ok, thanks for your "speculation"

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a Wikipedia article on particle spin. 13375|*34|{ 12|_|135!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home